Using Nihilore Music
You are free to:
- Use — Use the material in any medium or format (game, video, exhibition, etc...)
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit*, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made**. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
* If supplied, you must provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. CC licenses prior to Version 4.0 also require you to provide the title of the material if supplied, and may have other slight differences. More Info
** In 4.0, you must indicate if you modified the material and retain an indication of previous modifications. In 3.0 and earlier license versions, the indication of changes is only required if you create a derivative. More Info
Non-exclusive resale license
You may also purchase a non-exclusive resale license for any music on this website at USD$40 each, which will negate the necessity for Attribution under the terms above
Under a non-exclusive resale license:
- The track will still be available for others to use freely with Attribution
- You may use the purchased track in ONE production only per license
- You may NOT edit or manipulate this track in any way. Contact me to request edits
- You may NOT convert this track into another file type, e.g. from XM to MP3 or from MIDI to MP3. Contact me to request other file types
- You must request the track, get permission, and pay for the license BEFORE using it.